💡 Favorite Coworkers is a Premium feature
There are many reasons you might look out for certain names on Officely's 'booked in' list.
You could be looking for a chance to network with a particular manager, or you may simply want to organize a post-work drink with your colleague.
No matter the reason, our Favorite Coworkers feature makes it easier than ever to find when the people you care about most have booked in.
How to Use Favorite Coworkers
Scroll down to the bottom of your Officely home and go to Settings > Your Preferences to set up Favorite Coworkers.
2. Simply choose up to seven people you'd like to prioritize at the top of your Officely.
3. You can then decide if you'd like to receive tailored notifications on your notifications.
Choose to be messaged when they book in: Daily, Weekly, or Never and add a notification if you'd also like to be told when they've canceled a booking on a day you've joined.
4. When you've set your Favorite Coworkers, your Officely homepage should look something like this.
Your Favorite Coworkers will now always be displayed at the top of the days they've booked in for.
💡 Don't worry, your Favorite Coworkers aren't notified when they're added! It's safe between you and Officely.
How to Edit Your Favorite Coworkers
If you'd like to make changes to your Favorite Coworkers list, head to Settings > Your Preferences.
Go to Favorite Coworkers and select Manage.
2. You can edit the list by deleting and adding people from your Favorite Coworkers tab.
3. You can also amend your notifications settings if you'd like to decrease or increase your Favorite Coworkers messages.
Still have questions about Favorite Coworkers? Read our full article on the feature, or reach out to our customer service team with your questions.
Need more help? Here's a step by step video: