NOTE: This is a premium feature for paid plans only.
Officely Insights is a data feature built to provide Officely admins with data on employees' booking activities.
We know office attendance trends impact decisions on how businesses are run, the best hybrid policies to implement, and highlight anomalies in office attendance.
To make office data more useful to those running the office, we've created a feature with deeper insights into how each individual uses the office.
Follow the guide below on how to use Officely Insights.
💡 Looking for more info on why we built Officely Insights and how to use it for your business? We have a blog for you!
How to Use Officely Insights
Head to the Officely home, and along the top of the home page, you'll find the Insights tab.
Click on this, and the dashboard pictured below will open up in a new tab within your internet browser.
Use our key below to learn what each area of the dashboard means and how to use it!
Officely Insights Main Dashboard
1) The list of offices displayed in the dashboard.
2) The list of teams the dashboard has taken data from.
3) The number of unique users who have booked in over your selected time period.
4) The number of bookings divided by the number of working days in your selected time period.
5) The day of the week most frequently attended by your employees in your selected timeframe.
8) Click on the Export button to export your data into a CSV file.
9) A graph of attendance trends over your data timeframe.
10) A chart of the most popular weekdays over your data timeframe.
4. When you scroll down the page, you will find a table of individuals with their relevant booking data.
Click on the name of the individual whose booking data you'd like more information on, and a new window will appear.
In the left-hand sidebar, you can see information on the employee's team and whether they're online on Slack.
In the main dashboard, you have an overview of your employee's booking activity:
Days booked into the current week.
Total days over the previous month, with an overview of what those days are.
A comparison to the previous month.
You can also expand each month to see which days the employee booked into the office during that month.
If you'd like to keep this data for your own reference, you can export the insights of any team member via the Export button in the top right of the screen.
Ready to use Officely Insights? Head to https://getofficely.com/app, or click on the Insights button on your Officely homepage!